The statutory warranty rights apply.
The statutory warranty applies to all products purchased from Jinbei-Germany, apart from consumable and wear parts, which can also be worn out through proper use during the warranty period. The warranty period is two years from delivery of the goods.
You are obliged to examine the goods immediately and with due care for deviations in quality and quantity and to notify us of obvious defects in text form (e.g. e-mail) within 7 days of receipt of the goods; timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects found later upon discovery. In the event of a breach of the obligation to examine and give notice of defects, the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.
If an error occurs and this is reported to us before the warranty expires, RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG will, at its own discretion, either
- repair the defect free of charge using new or refurbished spare parts
- replace the product with a product of at least equal performance that is either new or manufactured from new or refurbished parts
- refund the purchase price of the product.
RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG can demand that the customer replace defective parts with new or repaired parts, which the user can install himself and which RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG delivers in fulfillment of his warranty obligation. Exchanged products or parts, including parts that can be installed by the user himself and have been installed in accordance with the instructions provided by RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG, are subject to the remaining warranty for the original product, but at least a warranty of ninety ( 90) days from the date of replacement or repair. If a product or part is exchanged, the end user becomes the owner of the newly delivered part, while RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG becomes the owner of the exchanged part. Parts that RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG supplies in fulfillment of this warranty must be used in the product for which the warranty is claimed. If the purchase price of a product is refunded, the corresponding product must be returned to RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG and becomes the property of RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG. Limitation of Liability: This warranty applies only to hardware products manufactured by or for RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG and bearing the Jinbei trademark, name or logo. This warranty does not apply to other hardware or software products, even if they are packaged or sold together with RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG. Other manufacturers, distributors or dealers may provide their own warranty to the end user. However, RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG delivers its products as they are, to the extent permitted by law. Software provided by RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG (in particular the system software) is not subject to this warranty. RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG assumes no responsibility for damage caused by non-observance of the respective instructions for use. This warranty does not include:
- Damage caused by use with products that do not come from RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG,
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, neglect, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes,
- Damage caused by using the product outside of the use described, permitted or intended by RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG,
- Damage caused by maintenance and repairs carried out by a service provider who neither represents RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG nor is an authorized RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG service center,
- Products or parts that have been modified in such a way that the functionality or performance has been significantly changed without the written consent of RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG,
- Consumable parts such as batteries, unless the damage was caused by a material or manufacturing defect,
- Products where the Jinbei serial number has been removed or altered,
- Consumable and wear parts, such as flash tubes, which are worn through proper use even during the warranty period.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this warranty and the remedies set forth above are exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties and conditions, whether oral or written, whether statutory, express or implied. The dealers, representatives and employees of RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG are not authorized to change, extend or supplement this warranty in any way. Unless provided for in this warranty statement and as far as legally permissible, RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG excludes any responsibility for direct and indirect damage as well as for consequential damage, which, for whatever legal reason, may arise from the violation of a warranty or condition, including loss of use, loss of revenue, loss of actual or anticipated profits (including profits from contracts), loss of revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss, damage or corruption of data and any other indirect Damage and consequential damage, howsoever these may have arisen, including the replacement of equipment and property, the costs for replacement, programming and recovery of programs and data stored on the RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG products or used with them and breach of confidentiality of data stored on the product. The above limitation does not apply to death and personal injury. RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG expressly does not claim that RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG will be able to repair or exchange a product in accordance with this warranty without any risk for the programs or data; RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG cannot be held responsible for such a data or program loss. Consumer Protection Laws: To the extent that consumers are protected by consumer protection laws or regulations in the country of purchase, or if different, their country of residence, this warranty applies in addition to such rights and remedies under consumer protection laws and regulations.