There are statutory rights to liability for defects.
The statutory warranty applies to all products bearing the Jinbei logo, with the exception of consumable and wear parts, which can also be broken open through proper use during the warranty period. The warranty period is two years from delivery of the goods.
You are obliged to examine the goods immediately and with due care for quality and quantity deviations and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days of receipt of the goods in text form e.g. Show email, timely sending is sufficient to meet the deadline. This also applies to hidden defects ascertained later on from discovery. In the event of a violation of the obligation to inspect and give notice of defects, the assertion of warranty claims is excluded.n.
If an error occurs and we report it before the warranty expires, RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG at its own discretion either
- repair the fault free of charge using new or repaired spare parts
- replace the product with an at least as powerful product that is either new or made from new or refurbished parts
- refund the purchase price of the product.
RCP Handels GmbH & amp; Co. KG may request that the customer replace defective parts with new or repaired parts that the user can install himself and that RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG delivers in fulfillment of its warranty obligation. Exchanged products or parts, including parts that can be installed by the user himself and in compliance with those of RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG are subject to the remaining warranty for the original product, but at least a warranty of ninety 90 days, beginning with the day of replacement or repair. When a product or part is replaced, the end user becomes the owner of the newly delivered part, while RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG becomes the owner of the replaced part. Parts that RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG delivers in fulfillment of this warranty must be used in the product for which the warranty is claimed. If the purchase price of a product is refunded, the corresponding product must be returned to RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG and is the property of RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG about. Limitation of liability: This warranty only applies to hardware products manufactured by or for RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG and which bear the Jinbei brand, name or logo. This warranty does not apply to other hardware or software products, even if these are together with RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG are packed or sold. Other manufacturers, distributors, or dealers may grant the end user their own warranty. RCP Handels GmbH & amp; Co. KG, however, delivers, as far as legally permissible, its products as they are. By RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG provided software, especially the system software is not subject to this warranty. RCP Handels GmbH & amp; Co. KG assumes no responsibility for damage caused by failure to observe the respective instructions for use. This warranty does not include:ein:
- Damage caused by use with products that are not from RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG come from
- Damage caused by accident, improper use, negligence, flood, fire, earthquake or other external causes,
- Damage caused by using the product outside of the RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG described, permitted or intended use,
- Damage caused by maintenance and repair performed by a service provider who is neither RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG represents another authorized RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG service center is
- Products or parts manufactured without the written consent of RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG have been modified so that the functionality or performance has been significantly changed,
- Consumable parts such as batteries, unless the damage was caused by a material or manufacturing defect
- Products where the Jinbei serial number has been removed or changed,
- Consumable and wearing parts, such as flash tubes, which are opened during the warranty period through proper use.
As far as legally permissible, this warranty and the claims described above are exclusive and replace all other warranty claims and conditions, whether verbally or in writing, regardless of whether they are based on legal regulations, expressly declared or implied. The dealers, representatives and employees of RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG are not entitled to change, expand or supplement this warranty in any form. Unless provided for in this warranty declaration and as far as legally permissible, RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG assumes no responsibility for direct or indirect damage as well as for consequential damage which, for whatever legal reason, may arise from the violation of a warranty or condition, including in particular loss of use, loss of income, lost actual or expected profits including profits from contracts, lost Revenue, loss of anticipated savings, loss of business, loss of business opportunity, loss of goodwill, loss of reputation, loss, corruption or corruption of data and any other indirect damage and consequential damage, whatsoever, including replacement of equipment and property, the cost of replacing, programming and restoring programs and data based on the RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG products have been saved or used with them and the breach of confidentiality of data stored on the product. The above limitation does not apply to death and personal injury. RCP Handels GmbH & amp; Co. KG expressly does not claim that RCP Handels-GmbH & amp; Co. KG will be able to repair or replace a product under this warranty without any risk to the programs or data; RCP Handels GmbH & amp; Co. KG cannot be held responsible for such data or program loss. Consumer protection laws: If consumers are protected by the consumer protection laws or regulations in the country of purchase or, if this deviates, in their country of residence, this warranty applies in addition to such rights and claims from the consumer protection laws and regulations.n.