All advantages of the HD-200 Pro studio flash at a glance:
- Super compact studio flash with rechargeable battery - ideal for on the go
- 200 Ws output adjustable in 9 f-stops
- TTL mode, HSS mode, Freeze mode, synchronization to 1st or 2nd shutter curtain
- Burning time up to 1 / 20,000 s in freeze mode
- Recycling time max. 1.3 s
- 32 channels, 16 groups
- Color temperature of 5500 K (M, TTL), approx. 5200 K (Freeze / HSS mode)
- Modeling light: LED 5 W (5000K 300 K))
- Battery operation with over 450 releases
- Removable handle / tripod mount
- Jinbei adapter, not a Bowens S-type, but adapter sold separately
- Compatible with TR-Q7, TR-Q6 / Canon, Sony, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic, Olympus cameras
- Including lithium-ion battery, reflector, honeycomb and colored foils
With the HD-200 Pro you get a particularly compact, handy and also light studio flash that weighs only 785 g without battery, but at the same time over a full Power of 200 Ws disposes.
So that you aren't limited in your creativity just because your chosen shooting location may not have an electrical outlet, the flash comes with one Lithium-ion battery (14.4 V DC 10 A / 37 Wh / 2600 mAh), which also enables you to shoot on location. At full power, around 450 releases are possible with just one charge.
And of course the releases are also possible in very quick sequences, because the Recycling time of lightning is only a maximum 1.3 seconds . But also the Burn-off time of the flash is impressive because it is up to in Freeze mode 1 / 20,000 s .
The following modes are also possible with the flash (in addition to the Freeze mode): TTL mode, HSS mode, synchronization on the 1st shutter curtain and synchronization on the 2nd shutter curtain.
- With TTL you can enjoy convenient automatic functions that change with changing light conditions during Outdoor shoots prove to be very advantageous, as they save you the constant manual correction of the flash output on the device.
- The High-speed synchronization HSS (only in manual mode) enables faster shutter speeds than the usual synchro times. Depending on the camera model, this can be up to 1/8500 second . With extremely short exposure times you can freeze fast movements, flash against the sun and use more open apertures Portraits outdoors.
- Also the Freeze mode is possible with the flash. The room must be dark for this. Here the burning time of the pear is faster than the closure. So you're taking pictures in normal sync time, but the flash is so fast that it freezes objects in motion.
- In the Synchronization to the first shutter the flash is triggered at the beginning with a short sync time and then the ambient light is used to display the movement.
- In the Synchronization to the second shutter will lightning at the end of the
Shutter speed triggered with a short flash-off time after the motion is captured over the ambient light.
Note: TTL and HSS modes cannot be used together.
The HD-200 Pro is compatible with cameras from Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic, Olympus and Sony, but only if you have a wireless remote control, such as the TR-Q7 or TR-Q6.
The flash has two connections– Spigot and also 1/4-inch . Depending on which connection you prefer, you can use the adapter to have a spigot connection or you can use the ¼ inch thread.
Scope of delivery: battery + charger, spigot adapter, reflector, accessory adapter, honeycomb, six colored foils and a carrying case.
Technical data, scope of delivery & downloads
|Guide number||F 32.2 (1 m, HD-200 Pro reflector, ISO 100, t = 1/125 s)|
M, TTL(Can not be used together with HSS), EasyCap *, Delay *
|Synchronization modes||Normal, HSS(Can not be used together with TTL), Synchronization to 1st shutter curtain, synchronization to 2nd shutter curtain, freeze (only with "M")|
|Power regulation||M / HSS: 1.0 - 9.0 (1/256 - 1/1) / TTL: 3.0 EVV|
|Burning time (t = 0.5 s)||Normal: 1/800 - 1 / 8000s, Freeze: 1/800 - 1 / 20,000 s|
|Recycling time||0.05 - 1.3 s|
|channels||32 (00 - 31)|
|groups||16 (A - J / L / O / P / Q / S / U)|
|Color temperature||M / TTL: 5500 K 150 KK
Freeze / HSS: 5200 K (can vary up to 9000 K)
|Modeling light||5 W LED (5000K 300 K))|
|Radio receiver||Integrated, 2.4 GHz, range 100 mm|
|Bowens S-type bayonet||no, but adapters sold separately. Here: Jinbei adapter|
|Power supply||Battery operation only|
Lithium-ion battery 14.4 V DC 10 A / 37 Wh / 2600 mAh
|Trips in battery mode||˃ 450|
|Further equipment||Automatic shutdown: 10 min / 30 min / off
Sync connection 3.5 mm / sync voltage DC 5 V
Removable handle / tripod mount
|Compatible radio remote controls||Jinbei TR-Q7, TR-Q6|
|Compatible cameras||Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, Panasonic, Olympus|
|Dimensions||23 x 14.2 x 8 cm (L x W x H)|
|Weight||1.15 kg (without battery)|
|Operating instructions, firmware, etc .::||To the download center|
|scope of delivery||
1 x HD-200 Pro studio flash
Note: The German version of the operating instructions is available in the download center.
Bin mit dem kleinen Blitz sehr zufrieden.
Handy flash, small, enough power & easy to use. Fast delivery by Jinbei Deutschland.
…aber ein viel zu schwaches Einstelllicht mit nur 5 Watt
Schnelle Lieferung! Sehr gute Ware!
HD-200 Pro Studioblitz mit Akku 200 Ws