The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a legal partnership who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options
The purchase contract is concluded with RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG.
By placing the products in the online shop, we are submitting a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place our products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the correction aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded when you click on the order button to accept the offer for the goods in the shopping cart. Immediately after submitting the order, you will receive another confirmation by email.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. For security reasons, the text of the contract is no longer accessible on the Internet.
4. Terms of delivery
In addition to the stated product prices, shipping costs may also apply. You can find more detailed provisions on any shipping costs incurred under delivery and shipping conditions .
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you choose the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
When you place your order, you enter your credit card details. After your legitimation as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your card will be charged.
During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment instruction to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from dispatch of the goods/tickets/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here:Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Netherlands , Norway , Austria , Sweden , Switzerland .
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments on the terms specified in the checkout. Payment in installments is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. You can find further information on the installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit for the countries in which this payment method is available here (only available in the specified countries):Denmark , Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Norway , Austria , Sweden .
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited immediately after you have placed your order.
- Direct debit: The debit is made after the goods have been dispatched. You will be informed of the time by email.
EPS and IDEAL
When paying by EPS or IDEAL, by providing your bank details, you authorize us to debit the full invoice amount including any delivery and shipping costs when due via the relevant credit card company/bank. In this case, the charge will be initiated with the order confirmation. In the event of a recognized cancellation, the amount will be credited back to your credit card account.
6. Retention of Title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Transport damage
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such errors to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. Failure to lodge a complaint or to contact you has no consequences whatsoever for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. Warranties and Guarantees
The statutory right to liability for defects applies. Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their precise conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
Customer service:You can contact our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints on working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the telephone number +49 40 270750450 and by email at email@example.com.
We are always unrestrictedly liable for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
in the event of injury to life, body or health
in the event of willful or grossly negligent breach of duty
in the case of guarantee promises, if agreed, or
as far as the scope of the product liability law is opened.
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose compliance the contractual partner may regularly rely, (cardinal obligations) through slight negligence on the part of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the amount of liability is foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded Damage limited, the occurrence of which must typically be expected.
Otherwise claims for damages are excluded.
10. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution, which you can find here. We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.