The following terms and conditions apply to all orders via our online shop. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed. Entrepreneur is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
2. Contractual partner, conclusion of contract, correction options
The purchase contract is concluded with RCP Handels-GmbH & Co. KG.
The presentation or advertising of goods and the pricing do not constitute a binding offer. In the online shop, the customer's order is sent to us after pressing the order button.
The order represents a legally binding offer by the customer. A possible right of withdrawal of the customer remains unaffected.
After we have received the order, we will immediately confirm receipt of the order by e-mail. This order confirmation does not constitute acceptance of the contract offer unless acceptance is expressly declared by us at the same time.
The contract is concluded between us and the customer through an express declaration of acceptance on our part by e-mail or through delivery of the ordered goods.
3. Contract language, contract text storage
The language available for the conclusion of the contract is German.
We save the text of the contract and send you the order data and our terms and conditions in text form. For security reasons, the text of the contract is no longer accessible via the Internet.
4. Terms of Delivery
Shipping costs may apply in addition to the stated product prices. You can find more detailed provisions on any shipping costs that may be incurred under Delivery and shipping conditions .
The following payment methods are generally available in our shop:
Payment in advance
If you select the payment method in advance, we will give you our bank details in a separate email and deliver the goods after receipt of payment.
When placing the order, enter your credit card details. After your legitimation as the legitimate cardholder, the payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your card will be charged.
During the ordering process, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayPal. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we ask PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal immediately afterwards. You'll get more information during the ordering process.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ) , Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. Payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is  days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The complete billing conditions for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here:Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Netherlands , Norway , Austria , Sweden , Switzerland .
- Installment purchase: With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase in fixed or flexible monthly installments based on the conditions specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of the month after Klarna has sent a monthly invoice. Further information on installment purchase including the general terms and conditions and the European standard information for consumer credit for the countries in which this payment method is available can be found here (only available in the specified countries):Denmark , Germany , Finland , Great Britain , Norway , Austria , Sweden .
- Sofortüberweisung: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The debit takes place after the goods have been shipped. You will be informed of the time by email.
EPS and IDEAL
When paying by EPS or IDEAL, by providing your bank details, you authorize us to charge the full invoice amount, including delivery and shipping costs, to the relevant credit card company/bank when due. In this case, the debit will be initiated with the order confirmation. In the event of an accepted revocation, the amount incurred will be credited back to your credit card account.
6. Retention of Title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
7. Damage in transit
If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please report such defects to the deliverer as soon as possible and contact us immediately. The omission of a complaint or contact has no consequences for your legal claims and their enforcement, in particular your warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
8. Warranty and Guarantees
With regard to the warranty, the statutory provisions apply unless otherwise agreed in this case.
The limitation period for claims arising from liability for material defects is 24 months and begins when the purchased item is handed over to the customer.
In the case of used items, the warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods, in deviation from the statutory regulation.
The above restrictions and shortening of deadlines do not apply to claims based on damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
- in the event of injury to life, limb or health
- in the event of intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty or fraudulent intent
- in the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which is essential for the proper execution of the contract and on the observance of which the contractual partner may regularly rely (cardinal obligations)
- within the framework of a guarantee promise, if agreed or
- as far as the area of application of the Product Liability Act is open.
Information on any additional guarantees that may apply and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
Customer service:You can reach our customer service for questions, complaints and complaints on weekdays from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on the telephone number +49 40 270750450 or by e-mail at email@example.com.
9. Dispute Resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which you can find here . We are neither obliged nor willing to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
General terms and conditions created with the Trusted Shops legal copywriter in cooperation with Wilde Beuger Solmecke Rechtsanwälte .