With the HD-200 Pro you get a particularly compact, handy and also light studio flash that weighs only 785 g without battery, but at the same time over a full Power of 200 Ws disposes.
So that you aren't limited in your creativity just because your chosen shooting location may not have an electrical outlet, the flash comes with one Lithium-ion battery (14.4 V DC 10 A / 37 Wh / 2600 mAh), which also enables you to take on-location shootings. At full power, around 450 releases are possible with just one charge.
And of course the releases are also possible in very quick sequences, because the Recycling time of lightning is only a maximum 1.3 seconds . But also the Burn-off time of the flash is impressive because it is up to in Freeze mode 1 / 20,000 s .
The following modes are also possible with the flash (in addition to the Freeze mode): TTL mode, HSS mode, synchronization on the 1st shutter curtain and synchronization on the 2nd shutter curtain.
- With TTL you can enjoy convenient automatic functions that change with changing light conditions during Outdoor shoots prove to be very advantageous, as they save you the constant manual correction of the flash output on the device.
- the High-speed synchronization HSS (only in manual mode) enables faster shutter speeds than the usual synchro times. Depending on the camera model, this can be up to 1/8500 second . With extremely short exposure times you can freeze fast movements, flash against the sun and use more open apertures Portraits outdoors.
- Also the Freeze mode is possible with the flash. The room has to be dark for this. Here the burning time of the pear is faster than the closure. So you are taking photos in normal sync time, but the flash is so fast that it freezes objects in motion.
- In the Synchronization to the first shutter the flash is triggered at the beginning with a short sync time and then the ambient light is used to display the movement.
- In the Synchronization to the second shutter will lightning at the end of the
Shutter speed triggered with a short flash-off time after the motion is captured over the ambient light.
Note: TTL and HSS modes cannot be used together.
The HD-200 Pro is compatible with cameras from Canon, Nikon, Fuji, Panasonic, Olympus and Sony, but only if you have a wireless remote control, such as the TR-Q7 or TR-Q6.
The flash has two connections– Spigot and also 1/4-inch . Depending on which connection you prefer, you can use the adapter to have a spigot connection or you can use the ¼ inch thread.
Scope of delivery: battery + charger, spigot adapter, reflector, accessory adapter, honeycomb, six colored foils and a carrying case.