LED continuous light & studio equipment from Jinbei
Should be in the studio with Steady light or lightning photograph what is the right lighting. Quite a few experts have racked their brains over this question. Both types ofr lighting to have Strengths and weaknesses depending on the task at hand, the motive and the type of photography depend. One thing is clear, of course: Without light is there no photo .
In studio photography up to now, the flash has been dominant. the LED technology the steady light has meanwhile become clear more attractive made because it does away with the deficits of conventional continuous light luminaires. Your fans have the LED panel lights in the sensitive one, for examplen Portrait- and Wildlife photography as well as the Macro- and Product photography found.
For parallel photo shoots, photos and Making-of videos , are now increasingly coming LED panel lights for use. In the area Video is there for the right one light anyway no alternative to permanent light. Important: If LED panel lights are used, the color temperature should be adjustable and the brightness dimmable so that the settings of the camera and LED panel can be easily coordinated with one another.
The LED panels from Jinbei are surface lights with the latest technology. Benefit from this innovative technology! These are the advantages:
- Permanent light : Constant control of subject illumination - more relaxed work for photo / videographer and model
- Constant color temperature : Whether warm white, daylight or neutral white, reproducible work is guaranteedt
- High light output : An LED lamp with 100 watts is just as bright as a conventional 750 watt halogen lamp
- Dimmable (stepless adjustment of the power) : Targeted adaptation to the subject
- Low heat generation : Light shapers and foils can be used, no lead times or follow-up times
- Energy saving: Power consumption reduced by up to 90 percent
- Quiet operating noise: Ideal for video recordings
- Long lifetime : Up to 100,000 operating hours